Safety is our Top Priority
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our continued commitment to the safety of our staff and patients.
Parents, please read the following carefully and discuss with your kid(s) before their next appointment.
- In an effort to minimize in-office time, when at all possible, prior to arriving at the office, patient paperwork should be completed online through our website.
- A COVID-19 consent form must be filled out and signed before any patient comes into the office.
- All individuals entering the office must be wearing a mask.
- Every person entering the office will have their temperature checked.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the office.
- Our staff will be routinely cleaning chairs, tables and the general waiting area and bathroom.
- There will be no magazines or books in the waiting area, so please bring any desired reading material.
- No food or beverages will be permitted in the waiting room.
- The number of chairs in the waiting room have been reduced. Each chair will be set a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Children may be accompanied by one parent into the office.
- We request that only necessary individuals be present at the appointment.
- We will escort patients back to their assigned chair.
- We will limit and stagger the number of patients to help minimize personal contact and wait times.
- After every appointment, all areas and our equipment and areas will be thoroughly cleaned per our protocol.
- Any staff member feeling ill will stay at home.
- Our entire staff will daily complete viral exposure intake forms and have their temperatures taken.
- Masks will be worn in non-treatment and treatment areas.
- Staff will adhere to regular hand washing and sanitizing.
- All of our staff will arrive at our office in their personal clothing, change into work PPE, and upon completion of their work day, change back into personal clothing. All scrubs (PPE) will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Any staff member that comes in contact with a person testing positive or any person that is being tested will self-quarantine. They will not return to work without a note from their physician.
We thank you for your patience as these protocols are an adjustment for all of us. In order to ease the transition, the following will also be available.
- If additional explanation of insurance, financial obligations, or options is needed, a follow up phone call can be made.
Central Minnesota Pediatric Dentists appreciate your efforts and cooperation to limit the spread of the virus. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you and our community.